Selling Your House for the Highest Possible Price
When you put your house on the market, chances are you’re hoping the following will happen:
- It will sell quickly.
- You will get the highest price possible for your property.
- The process will be smooth and trouble-free.
I’m proud to be the real estate agent of choice for those who want a great experience selling their home. I take a “clients-first” approach, which means you’ll be working with a professional who truly listens to you, promotes your listing aggressively, and keeps working until your property is sold and closed. We form a partnership, share ideas, and you have final say in all decisions as we market your house.
- PRICE: Our experience helps you establish the right price! Pricing is the window through which buyer’s search for a home.
- INTERNET MARKETING: 87% of home buyers begin their search in the internet. Your home will appear on Realtor.com, KW.com, and over 300 other popular and “niche” portals.
- CONSUMER MARKETING CAMPAIGN: Place “for sale” signage, and create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses. Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors.
- COOPERATIVE BROKER CAMPAIGN: 88% of home buyers still use a Realtor® to purchase a home, even if they initially found it on the internet.
- FOLLOW-UP AND FOLLOW-THROUGH: A comprehensive series of checklists and communication tools will keep you up-to-date with the market, showing activities, closing deadlines, and results.
Throughout the process, I’m with you every step of the way, making sure your questions are answered and that the entire experience is a positive one.
If you haven’t sold a home before, keep in mind that I work on contingency. I only get paid when your home sells. So there’s no risk.
Your Personal Consultation
To get started, I recommend we schedule a Personal Consultation. I’ll visit your home, do an assessment of your property, answer your questions, and give you my professional opinion as to how much your home may sell for and how long that may take.
If you plan to purchase another home in the area, we can talk about that too. In fact, there are significant advantages to having me help you with both transactions.
This consultation gives us both the opportunity to get to know one another and to see if there’s a good fit. You’ll learn how I work, how I market and sell homes, and how I attend to my clients’ needs.
After this consultation, although most people are eager to get started with me as their agent, there’s no obligation. This is a get acquainted meeting only.
So let’s meet. Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule your Personal Consultation.